Zamansky LLC Represents ERISA Claimants at the United States Supreme Court
On November 6, 2019, Zamansky LLC partner Sam Bonderoff represented the participants in the employee stock-ownership plan (“ESOP”) for IBM, and argued the case of Retirement Plans Committee of IBM v. Jander before the United States Supreme Court. The transcript for oral arguments can be found here.
- SCOTUSblog (11/07/19): Justices debate liability of insiders for mismanagement of pension plans that invest in employer stock
- Bloomberg Law (11/06/19): Justices Appear Divided on Framing of IBM 401(k) Stock Case
- Law360 (11/06/19): IBM Benefits Case Veers Into Securities Debate At High Court
- Pensions & Investments (11/06/19): Supreme Court hears arguments in IBM stock-drop fiduciary challenge
- Law360 (11/05/19): Supreme Court Cheat Sheet: IBM Workers’ Stock-Drop Suit