Stock Fraud Lawyers Supporting Investors’ Best Interests
With more than 60 years of collective experience, Zamansky LLC is a leading securities litigation law firm advocating for the rights of investors. Our stock broker fraud lawyers are highly skilled professionals who aggressively prosecute cases and pursue recoveries for securities-related losses. We handle complex litigation involving negligent, unsuitable and fraudulent junk bond investments. Our knowledge of finance and regulatory laws has helped us recover millions of dollars on behalf of clients who were improperly advised.
Zamansky LLC offers the helpful resources below to assist investors who are making investment decisions or questioning their broker’s advice. We encourage investors who believe they have been guided to make a bad investment or who have lost money to contact our law firm for a free claims evaluation.
Class Action Litigation Portal
Zamansky LLC represents investors in securities class action lawsuits and employees in ERISA class action cases.Get Started
The stock exchange sites contain quotes and information about companies listed with the individual exchanges:
- List of International Stock Exchanges: This is a list of worldwide stock exchanges.
- List of National Securities Exchanges: The SEC lists national securities exchanges, including recently approved exchanges.
- NYSE: The New York Stock Exchange provides delayed quotes and other important market and company information.
- NASDAQ: NASDAQ contains quotes and research on companies listed on the electronic exchange.
Securities organizations provide education, research, regulation, enforcement and complaint assistance for companies and investors.
- FINRA: The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) provides investors with rules and guidance on regulatory compliance and also acts as an important oversight, enforcement and dispute resolution body.
- American Association of Individual Investors: AAII is a nonprofit corporation that provides education, research and information to help individuals manage their own securities assets.
- Securities Class Action Clearinghouse: Operated by Stanford Law School, the SCAC is a database of more than 4,000 securities class action lawsuits and the related filings, briefs and other litigation documents.
- North American Securities Administrators Association: NASAA is dedicated to investor protection and provides education and advocacy.
Securities and Exchange Commission
The SEC not only provides government oversight, but also offers helpful recourses to corporations, brokers and investors:
- SEC: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission provides important regulatory information.
- SEC EDGAR: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s EDGAR database contains corporate filings.
The three big rating agencies rate investment and non-investment bonds:
Securities and Investment Publications
These reputable publications deliver insight into companies, markets and investment strategies:
Contact Our Lawyers for Assistance
If you think you may be a victim of an unsuitable, negligent or fraudulent stock market investment or junk bond investment, we invite you to schedule a free, confidential evaluation with our securities law firm. Our stock broker fraud lawyers respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.