Representing Investors in High-Yield Investment Loss Claims
Zamansky LLC is an experienced securities law firm based in the heart of New York City’s financial district. Our attorneys help investors recover damages arising from investments in high-yield, high-risk junk bonds. Often, these investments are the result of broker misconduct, negligence, breach of duty or fraud.
We encourage investors to consult with our experienced attorneys to evaluate whether they have a claim for damages. Our junk bond loss attorneys are prepared to aggressively pursue damages to make the investor whole. The claims evaluation is free and confidential.
Investors in Junk Bond Markets
High-risk investors may choose to purchase junk bonds to reap the benefits of high returns within a short period of time. However, junk bonds are not appropriate for investors with low risk thresholds.
Our law firm represents individual and institutional investors who suffered losses in the junk bond market. Our clients are typically conservative investors who are interested in making stable investments in A-rated bonds that produce steady returns with low risks. We represent many clients who have invested in Puerto Rico and other government bonds that are rapidly declining in value. We also represent investors in commodities and energy markets, which are experiencing substantial rating devaluation and high rates of default.
Losses Arising from Fraud and Negligence
Our securities lawyers hold financial advisors, stockbrokers, securities brokerage firms and other issuers of junk bonds accountable for losses caused by fraud and negligence. We handle such common claims as:
- High-yield investment scams, often related to unlicensed securities dealers and violations of SEC and FINRA regulations, but also arising from fraudulent actions of licensed brokers
- Stockbroker misconduct, such as intentional or negligent nondisclosure, unsuitable investment recommendation, misrepresentation or fraud
- Unsuitable investments, particularly recommending high-yield, high-risk non-investment grade junk bonds to conservative investors with low risk thresholds
- Breach of fiduciary duty, for example, by putting the broker’s or the brokerage firm’s interests ahead of the investors when recommending and conducting a junk bond transaction
- Broker negligence resulting from a mistake made by a broker that causes investment losses
Our securities attorneys educate clients about the risks of high-yield investments and detection of fraud, misrepresentation and negligence. We invite investors to review our resources and to contact our law firm to learn about their options for recovery.
- What is Junk Bond Fraud?
- Signs You Have a Junk Bond Scam Claim
- Red Flags for Junk Bond Investors
- Choosing an Investment Loss Lawyer
- High-Yield Bond Loss FAQs
- Stockbroker Fraud Web Resources
- Investment Fraud Glossary
- Investment Fraud Videos
Schedule a Free Confidential Junk Bond Loss Claims Evaluation
Zamansky LLC evaluates investors’ claims arising from junk bond negligence and fraud. Our securities attorneys aggressively prosecute and recover losses for our clients. Your claims evaluation is confidential and free and we respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Contact us today.